On behalf of The Law Office of Gustavo E. Frances, P.A.
The easiest part of divorce is deciding that it is going to happen. If you and your partner have chosen to divorce then you need an attorney on your side to help you throughout the process. Divorce isn’t just getting some paperwork to a judge. Even though Florida is a no-fault divorce state, there are other complicated matters to consider. Our divorce attorney in Fort Lauderdale at The Law Office Of Gustavo E. Frances, P.A. has worked with many families and couples over the years. Most divorces are amicable which means they are uncontested. Each person has discussed and agreed with what is to be divided. However, if you are just starting your divorce, here are 5 complications that you may not realize. Coincidentally, the first three complications are actually the three pillars of The Law Office Of Gustavo E. Frances, P.A. philosophy:
- First, accessibility. When going through a divorce for the first time you are not only dealing with emotional issues but decisions that affect your whole world. If you have children then these decisions affect their world. Our Fort Lauderdale divorce attorney knows that we have two jobs: 1. your legal counsel and 2. your affirmation. We promise 24/7 accessibility to ensure that you are feeling confident about your decisions.
- Second, knowledge. So many people going through a divorce end up getting less than what they started with because they aren’t listening to someone who knows the legal field of divorce. Do not let inexperienced attorneys lead you down the wrong path. Our divorce lawyer in Fort Lauderdale has years of experience, resources, and skills to ensure that you are getting the results you deserve.
- Third, affordability. Everyone knows that divorces can be expensive, but the more we stay out of court the more affordable a divorce becomes. Also, we know that money is a necessary and finite resource in all of our lives. If we wouldn’t waste it then we don’t want you to waste it either.
- Fourth, child support and child custody. Even though you may have discussed it several times with your ex-partner, you never really know what is going to happen until it actually happens. We promise to stay strong by your side and ensure that your children get the needs they deserve. This includes ensuring dads and moms get their time with their kids too, not just financial support.
- Fifth, spousal support. Many confuse spousal support with alimony. Depending on the length and contribution in the marriage, you may be eligible for spousal support. It may be permanent or temporary. Either way, this will ensure that you get the help needed to start you on your own journey. Again, your ex may have said okay, but when it comes time to pay up they may put up a fight.
These 5 complications can be a headache, but with the right advocate, these headaches can be minor. Let our Fort Lauderdale divorce attorney at The Law Office Of Gustavo E. Frances, P.A. help you. Call 954-297-6546 or click here to start your free consultation with our professional attorneys today.