On behalf of The Law Office of Gustavo E. Frances, P.A.
If you and your loved one are considering divorce then you are not alone. Divorce is pretty common in the United States. It is becoming so common that we see it often portrayed on television and on movies. Divorce does not mean that end, it typically means the beginning of something new. In fact, more couples who divorce are starting to get along better. Is this because they both wanted the divorce? Maybe. Or is it because they found a good divorce attorney? Possibly.
Our Divorce Attorney at Law Offices of Gustavo E. Frances in Fort Lauderdale wants to show you that through this emotional time, we can get you to a healthy place. If you aren’t convinced then here are 5 reasons why hiring our Divorce Attorney can help you in the long run:
- Paperwork: this is a no brainer. People who have never worked in the legal realm grossly underestimate the sheer amount of paperwork needed before any litigation happens. Even if the paperwork is easily accessible if there is any mistake or missing piece could send your case right back to square one. Don’t stress over the paperwork on your own. By hiring our Divorce Attorney we will handle the paperwork for you and catch and snags along the way before the cripple the case.
- Out of Court Options: It’s easy to think that everything ends up in court, but it doesn’t. Divorces become more costly the more you go in and out of court because of all the court fees and paying for time in court. Did you know that there are options like mediation? or uncontested divorce options? Our Divorce Attorneys are more than just paper pushers, we have ways to cut corners that will ultimately cut time and cost so you can work on moving on.
- Real Life Experience: Our offices have dealt with many divorce cases of the years. We have experienced a lot of clients with a lot of stories. Even if this isn’t your first divorce, each relationship is so unique. Let our wisdom guide your divorce.
- Objective Advice: Divorces are emotional even if you swear the love left a long time ago. Sometimes those emotions can lead to decisions that aren’t the best from a third party perspective. We will make sure that all decisions are best for you.
- Cheerleader: Working with our Divorce Attorney means that you get your own personal cheerleader. We believe that to best serve clients means getting to know them. When you work with us our goal is to keep you happy.
Divorces are a trying time. They involve property division, child support, child custody, and maybe alimony or spousal support. Don’t get bogged down in the details. Let us help you see the bigger picture when times get rough. Call 954-533-2756 or click here to start your conversation with our Divorce Attorney at the Law Offices of Gustavo E. Frances in Fort Lauderdale today.