On behalf of The Law Office of Gustavo E. Frances, P.A.
If you asked any divorced couple if they knew that they would get divorced, almost all of them would tell you no. Couples don’t decide to get married thinking that they will get divorced. Spending all that money on a party and showing everyone your promise to commitment isn’t something people take lightly. Even if it is their second or third marriage. People are getting married because they want to stay together and not get divorced. Yet, sometimes we can’t control what happens in our lives. Some people think that divorce is inevitable these days. That everyone gets divorced at least one, but that isn’t true. And if it is, so what? Who cares? If there is anything life teaches us is that we have to keep trying because when we things fall apart we start to learn from them.
Our Divorce Attorneys at The Law Office of Gustavo E. Frances in Fort Lauderdale have seen it all. We have seen the divorced couple who has fought each other throughout the whole process. We have seen the divorce where one is more reluctant than the other. We have seen couples with kids, without kids, with animals, and without animals. We have helped couples with multiple houses and accounts, and couples that were very conservative and had everything in one place, one house, and one account. Trust us, we have seen it all. So we want to tell you that after every divorce there is a little rain, but we know that at the end of the rain cloud is a rainbow reminding you that divorce isn’t the end. As cliché as it sounds, divorce is sometimes the start that couples need in order to truly live their best lives.
We want to share with you some perks of being divorced. As Divorce Attorneys we watch our clients go through the emotional roller coaster of breaking up. We want you to know that we are here to support you 100%. We know that to do our job well we have to support you legally and emotionally. So if you ever feel in doubt, here are some perks to remind you why this is the option that is best for you:
- You get your freedom back: we forget how must we lose ourselves in our partner until we finally have a chance to breathe, so take this opportunity to do so.
- You become a better parent: without the fighting now you can really focus on your children’s needs
- You ex becomes your bestie: without all the pressure, most couples actually become better friends than lovers
- You start to love yourself: cliché, we know, but you start to find yourself again
- You know what not to do: when you feel ready to find love again you have a whole toolbox of what not to do to make the next marriage your last marriage
If you are looking for someone to hold your hand and guide you through this sensitive time, our Divorce Attorneys at The Law Office of Gustavo E. Frances in Fort Lauderdale are here to help you. Call 954-297-6546 or click here to start your conversation with our professional attorneys at The Law Office of Gustavo E. Frances in Fort Lauderdale today.