No matter how hard we try to do things ourselves, there comes a time when retaining a lawyer becomes a necessity. Whether you need to correct a mistake, write a contract, protect your rights, get a divorce, or file a suit against someone who has wronged you, the help you need is at my law office. There is no case that is too small to be handled.
My office is dedicated to protecting your Constitutional rights. Whether you are involved in a criminal matter or a civil matter, we have the resources with which to help you. We pride ourselves on providing personal service, reliability, and accessibility. I am personally available 24 hours a day and seven days a week.
I understand that no two cases are exactly alike, so please call (954) 297-6546 for a free consultation. My office has payment plans that can be arranged to meet your personal needs. Remember, when it comes to selecting who your attorney is going to be, the experience is what counts!
Areas of Practice
- 50% Criminal Law
- 30% Mortgages/ Foreclosures
- 10% Family Law
- 10% Contracts
- 50% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Florida, 2005
- St Thomas University School of Law, Miami, Florida
- Honors: With Honors
- Honors: Moot Court
- Florida International University, Miami, Florida
- B.A. – 2002
- Major: Criminal Justice
- Miami Dade Community College, Miami, Florida – 2000
- Major: Transfer
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Broward County Bar Association, 2008
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, 2008
Past Employment Positions
- Law office of the Public Defender, Assistant Public Defender, 2005 – 2008